Edmonton LRT Capital Line Open City Wi-Fi Installation
Client: City of Edmonton Information Technology
Client Representative(s) & Contact Information
Available Upon Request
Start Date: May 2015
End Date: December 2015
Contract Value: (Available Upon Request)
Sub-Contractors & Project Roles
All major work was self-performed
Scope of Work
- Installed a turn-key system complete with electrical conduit pathways, power systems, fibre optic systems, and Cat6 cable infrastructure for the WIFI system.
- Installed Wi-Fi access points, and participated with testing and commissioning with City of Edmonton IT reps.
- Completed the pilot installation at Southgate station in early May 2015.
- Completed the balance of the installation throughout the Capital Line (12 additional stations)
- Coordinated all work with LRT operations.
- Maintained CAD asbuilts for the installation completed.